Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eyrix 70 Resto Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyrixx

Eyrix 70 Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Eyrix 70 Resto Druid   Eyrix 70 Resto Druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:13 pm

* Character name: Eyrix
* Class, Race: Druid, Night Elf
* Armory link
* Talent spec: Insect Swarm for Leotheras.
* Professions: 360 LW (Drums) 375 Herbing (Flasks).
* Gear: 4/5 t4, kara/heroic gear aside from that, I have been working on getting badges for some better gear from the vendors but lately I have been unguilded and not doing my main badge instance Kara.
* Resist Gear:No resist gear. I would be willing to work on getting SR gear for Mother Sharaz though.
* End-game raiding familiarity: Pre-TBC I was only progressed into BWL. I had a rogue back then so I really preferred owning face in AV to PVE. TBC I progressed through kara into Hyjal with a horde guild called Insomniacs on Blade's Edge (PVE). I played a mage then.
* Guild history: With this character I have only ever been in 2 guilds worth taking seriously and that would be "Haven" of Dethecus, and "Caritas" of Bonechewer.
* How often you play and what times/days you play: I work mornings at Old Navy (ftw) and I normally play pretty much all day after that, the latest I would have to work would be 3pm Mountain Time being as I live in Salt Lake City.
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I just happened to ask the guild leader where I would go to apply, I want to join because I positively love raiding and goofing off in the time I don't raid.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. My name is Nickolaus. I live in Salt Lake City, I am 17 years old and more mature than a lot of 17 year olds.

That's all I have to say about myself, if you think of something to ask go ahead. I look forward to your reply and hope to raid with you in the near future. =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyrix 70 Resto Druid   Eyrix 70 Resto Druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Ooo. Someone with an orginal spec. Not bad. Rather impressed by just that. You already let me know armory isn't working so Ill check on that in a bit. So questions... When put on raid healing what kind of healing are you doing. Lifeblooms? Rejuvs.. Do you swiftmend when its up? Or save for emergencys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyrix 70 Resto Druid   Eyrix 70 Resto Druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm

When your back on let me know so I can talk with you further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyrix 70 Resto Druid   Eyrix 70 Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyrix 70 Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1