Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am

* Character name - Seaneous

* Class, Race - 70 NE Hunter (BM)

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Seaneous (I was on my mount when I last logged, I have the trinket from BM (Hourglass) in the place my crop is now.)

* Talent spec: 41/20/0 Beast Mastery – I use this spec because i like to be on top of the DPS list and have a reason to be invited to raids. I've been BM since even before BC. I put up with people telling me in the past it sucked, and love the fact its the standard now for raids.

* Professions - 375 LW / Skinning. What can I say, it's a great set of professions for a hunter. I went Dragon for the “free” epics at 70 and would not have gone any other way. It help me make money for my raid consumables, still gives me some great gear I can craft for myself, the guild or to sell on the auction house. It also helps on those days you just feel like farming and passing the time.

* Gear: Most of my gear is crafted high level epics. I have several pieces of badge gear as well as some TK stuff. I have several other things in the bank with “better” stats like the badge necklace from the island, but I want to be as close to the hit cap as I can without giving up to much DPS.

* Resist Gear: Currently I only have a few pieces of Arcane resistance for the VR fight, but as a hunter I haven't felt I needed to get much of it at this point since it gimps my DPS so much when its on. If I need it I can get it with little trouble.

* End-game raiding familiarity: I have done Lurker in SSC, some of the start of Hyjal and 2/4 TK (VR and Sol.) I have cleared Gruuls, Mag and Kara and ZA several times. I've done just about every heroic instance and love doing them as much as I can. As far as PRE-BC I've cleared BWL, Ony, MC, ZG and Naxx... i'm sure i've done more but it's been awhile.

* Guild history – I was the GM of Devil Dogs on this server for a few years . I decided to disband the guild earlier this year when things we not going in the direction I wanted to see us go. I joined Holy Crusade the day my guild was closed for a very short time, but felt it just wasn't where I wanted to be. I am currently in Reckoning and we are doing well. the only reason I want to leave is the raid times will not work out when I get home from Afghanistan in mid August. I've been one of the core raiders, and want to be able to continue that when home. Your guilds time is perfect for me since i live in California.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday and usually I get on after work and on the weekends. As for time, it varies but I dont go out much and enjoy being home, so WOW has been a great choice. My wife also plays, so its fun getting together and questing and running instances with her too.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: One of my officers from Devil Dogs is in your guild “Kataa. She is a very good friend of mine and we have played together for several years. i've heard nothing but good things from her about the guild, and the several heroics I have been in with your members has shown me you all know what your doing.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is Paul and I am currently stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan. I get home near the end o August. Lucky for me I get to play wow here, though the high latency make my DPS look a bit low, I still do quite well however. My hunter is named after my Son Sean, he is 4 years old, and I made him when he was born. I also have a 70 Feral Druid on the server just getting into being an OT in Kara and starting some of the easier heroics.

Thank you for taking the time to read my app. I hope to be hearing from one of the officers in game or here soon. Oh and on a side note, I can raid here in Afghanistan just fine. I just get up REAL early to do it, we are 11 ˝ hours ahead of server time.
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:35 pm

I healed a kara for him once, and i think a 5 man or 2. not bad if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:16 pm

As requested by one of the Hunters in game here is a WWS report. Please keep in mind this is at Dr. Boom, no aspect on, no pet, no raid consumables and my latency was at 1280 ms. I am in Afghanistan like I said in my app, and my DPS takes a huge hit as a result of the high latency from the satcom connection I use to play.

http://wowwebstats.com/gpuxirtxcko5y
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 am

Here are a few more WWS from a Kara I did today. I was testing shoulders I dont usualy have on, but in the hunter friendly boss fights you can see I did very well.

http://wowwebstats.com/4ukfydytietuc?s=50751-55786 (Illhoof)

http://wowwebstats.com/4ukfydytietuc?s=74698-79891 (Netherspite) No I was not in the green beam.

http://wowwebstats.com/4ukfydytietuc?s=26078-27955 (Maiden)

Still over 1200 ms, the average here is 1000-1280 sadly.
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 am

we're considering moving some people around, if ur not getting replies please dont think ts because we aren't considering your app carefully
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:15 am

Okay, waiting to hear back is all. I'm in no rush for now. Thanks for the update though.
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:41 pm

NP, i can relate to the situation you're in Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Sorry for the long wait Seaneous. Hit me up in game when you can.
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm

Same name in game as here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Nooo...! Log back on lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter   Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaneous - 70 BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1