Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kwz - enhance shammy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Systm420
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Kwz - enhance shammy Empty
PostSubject: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm

* Character name - Kwz

* Class, Race - 70 Draenei shaman.

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Kwz

* Talent spec: enhance, 0/45/16

* Professions - 110LW, 341 skinning

* Gear: well, my gear is alright i guess, still have some greens/ blues i need to get rid of, but i plan on replacing them with some badge gear.

* Resist Gear: i don't have any

* End-game raiding familiarity: i've done tk (al'ar, solarion, vr), ssc kara. mags gruulz

* Guild history - well, i switched here with my friend Systm, and.. i found some random guild on my first day of being here, thinking they will do kara/gruuls. buut i was wrong

* How often you play and what times/days you play: well, i'm usually on all day, from 2pm server time, to 4am server time.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: my friend systm, we're irl friends, and he told me to app, even tho i'm not the best geared.. and i'd like to join because, seems like a nice guild, systms always talking about how nice everyone is..

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: ok, my name is khayree, from sacramento ca, uhh, yeah.. lol

Last edited by Systm420 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Systm420
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 am

My friend irl, he logged into my account on accident i guess?
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 am

You say you've done 3/4 TK and cleared SSC. On what char? I don't see how why any SSC clearing guild would let someone with greens and blues in.
That being said, why should we take you in with blues and greens. You say you're working on replacing those, I'd like to see some progress in that before we give a decision. Also, like I say on every app, ENCHANT YOUR GEAR. Even if its blue, if its good enough for you to wear in a raid, enchant it.
Also, finish leveling your professions. I'm glad to see you have leatherworking. Once you finish leveling leatherworking, I'd say drop skinning for something more helpful (JC, enchanting, engineering), but its really up to you.

So work on your gear, then update this post or talk to us in game and we'll take a 2nd look.
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:15 am

Well, if you have done all those raids this must be your alt. For one I dont see wasting time on professions anymore except maybe to get gear. So if you want my advice, go enginnering so you can get the helm made. Its cheap and easy to lvl and the helm will last you a very long time.
As fas as enchantes, I can understand not ennchanting blues and greens if you know you will upgrade them soon but at the same time you always want to get in the habbit of enchanting your loots! =D . I would do the same, Dont mind Suff he is a hard ass. As far as you joining the guild, I would say inv.Systm is a cool guy who is dedicated as far as I have seen and we all have friends in the guild. I would take yea under my wing for a bit.We have a rank in the guild that wont allow you to be a core raider but it will allow you to join and fill in as needed. Thats my say. It prly doesnt mean much though, I stepped down as officer do to RL. :p GL man =D
Back to top Go down
Systm420
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Thanks for the reply, Nocmoon, yeah, this character IS my alt, but i'm hoping to boost his gear, since my druid is mainly pvp, i would like to do more pve raids, i'm constantly running heroics, and also working on engineering for that helm, i'll try to work on getting my gear enchanted, and thanks all for replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:09 am

My advise to you would to be at least upgrade your greens. It would only take a day of trying to do so, anything is better then that. Do pvp all day for upgrades, run heroics or even normal instances with the gear upgrades. With the amount of craftbales, badge gear, heroic gear, pvp gear out there, you should not have greens at all. Get on that and inform us as soon as you upgrade even one piece to prove dedication.
Back to top Go down
Systm420
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Will do, working on getting the belt atm, i'll post again in a week or so when I have the new gears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kwz - enhance shammy   Kwz - enhance shammy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kwz - enhance shammy
Page 1 of 1