Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boomkin app :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoe

Boomkin app :D Empty
PostSubject: Boomkin app :D   Boomkin app :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Name: Phoebera

Please post link to your amory here:
(i well be hit capped next week when ig et my shoulders need 15 more badges)

Class: Druid

/Played total: 26 days (other toon) 159 days
/Played @70: 19 days (other toon) 128 days
Current Spec: 43/0/18 I am respecing imp FF becase i think 3% hit for mele/range is better than a reduse threat in my eyes Happy

What are your professions?: 367 eng // ne leather working picking it up for drums

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar?: scryer yes reverd almost exalted with both need like 2 more heroic runs

How many days per week are you available to raid?:lik every day im always on im kinda a nerd (besides school) so any time after 3 ST im free

What are your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving: In order from most recent:
TnA (died)
Xtiontion (died)
Five corners (left becase of bunch of drama)

What previous raiding experience do you have?: i have ZA kara gruuls Mags TK SSC On this toon and on other toon 4/5 hyjal 3/9 BT

What are standard consumables you bring to raids?: Flask Of Blinding light spell Dmg food mana/destro pots and oil Happy

What Addons do you use while in Raids?: Omen Grid DBM decurse o yea and Rp helper!! becase its cool haha
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin app :D   Boomkin app :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:31 am

still need to see the armory link.

what is ur other toon?

who do you raid with?

will you still be playing that toon?
Back to top Go down
Phoe

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin app :D   Boomkin app :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
Phoe

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin app :D   Boomkin app :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:34 am

For some reason i cant post my link it dosent show Sad
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin app :D   Boomkin app :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Phoebera
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boomkin app :D   Boomkin app :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boomkin app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer :: Public Forums :: Recruiting Information & Applications-
Jump to: