Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chiralz - Holy Paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiralz
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Chiralz - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 pm

* Character name - Chiralz
* Class, Race (level must be at least 70) - Paladin, human
* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Chiralz
* Talent spec: - 42/19/0
* Professions - 354 Engineering, 307 enchanting
* Gear: Its..sorta bad, but i've done my best to get fully epicced, still needa get some rings and a neck.
* Resist Gear: none
* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. - 2/6 ssc, 2/4 tk, kara, mag, 2/5 hyjal..(ssc, tk, and hyjal on my rogue.)
* Guild history - none on this server..just switched not too long ago
* How often you play and what times/days you play. - everyday ALL DAY.
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. - i've seen alot of people with really good gear in this guild, i was hoping i could app and possibly get in to contribute to progression.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. - DJ/14/California. I'm ALWAYS on time for raids and i love raiding. I do heroics daily and looove poptarts!
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 am

pretty sure i reported you AFK in AV
Back to top Go down
Chiralz
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 pm

not funny some people like to roll the horde so they get no honor... instead of 62 or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:07 pm

bro, you're wearing welfare and blues on your rogue....get real. Being AFK actually probably helps more than dying and losing reinforcements..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm

on a side note, since i meant to post this anyways, get rid of that awful vial of the sunwell trinket HOLY SHIT
Back to top Go down
Chiralz
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:11 pm

who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? my rogue would fuckin rape your ass. dont talk shit. youve never even seen my rogue.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

I was talking about javids rogue? but u seem like a cool guy, talk random shit to an established member, who wasn't even necessarily flaming you, just noted that your trinket is amazingly bad. And to the tune of your rogue raping me, best of luck brah, and thanks for your time.

As always,

<3 OK's biggest jerk
Back to top Go down
Chiralz
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:26 pm

oomg..sorry about that, lol.

i just saw "rogue" and since i put i've been to some content on my rogue, i figured you were talkin about me :\
Back to top Go down
Systm420
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:27 pm

brah? thats nice failspeak.
and yea, probally not the nicest way to approach someone apping if you say they are bad cus of one trinket that can be very useful... and btw, he got geared fast as fuck, sooo yea...
CHIRAL IS PRO AS SHIT
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 am

Systm420 wrote:
and yea, probally not the nicest way to approach someone apping if you say they are bad cus of one trinket that can be very useful... and btw, he got geared fast as fuck, sooo yea...
CHIRAL IS PRO AS SHIT

Clearly people who read these applications cannot comprehend a simple English statement. Nowhere in my comments anywhere did I note player skill. I simply stated that the TRINKET is bad. I didn't say "OMG DIS GAI ROWLED UH HUEMEN SEW HEE GITZ PERSEPSHUN ZOMG YOO PLAY LYKE UH NEWB"

Also if you don't like the way I approach people's applications you should read some other boards, they are brutal. I rarely post on people's applications because honestly, if I nit-picked everyone's application I would weigh somewhere in the ballpark of 500 pounds. Also, gearing up "fast as fuck" isn't always necessarily good, we lost a prot pally after we geared him "fast as fuck" and that seems to be a theme of lower progression based guilds.

Chiralz, one final note for clarity, there are other people like me in this guild, just maybe not so honest and harsh about their feelings. So, if you won't be able to take Cienas saying, "Wow you healers fucking fail" or "What the fuck is wrong with you all tonight" then this might not be the spot for you, but if you do decide to stay it can be a fun atmosphere.

As Always,

<3 OK's biggest jerk
Back to top Go down
Iaruza
Guild Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 pm

You should try showing up sometime taunie, it might help the "fun atmosphere" a bit!

<3 Bitching Shaman
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm

rawfle, gotta support my WoW habits by working, but, my schedule should be toned down a bit this coming week and I'll be ready to top DPS meters and piss people off again shortly.
Back to top Go down
Iaruza
Guild Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiralz - Holy Paladin   Chiralz - Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiralz - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1