Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shådowstep - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowstep
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Shådowstep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Shådowstep - Rogue   Shådowstep - Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 pm

* Character name - Shådowstep

* Class, Race - Rogue/ Nightelf

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Sh%C3%A5dowstep

* Talent spec: 20/41/0, this is what I would go for raids.

* Professions - 325/375 LW and 336/375 skinning

* Gear: My gear level is mainly from kara/gruuls/mag and badge gear, couple of pieces of pvp gear. But my gear level is mainly t5-t6 content or so. I am daggers now, but will be working on getting the pvp swords.

* Resist Gear: Got none.

* End-game raiding familiarity: kara 11/11, ZA 6/6, gruuls 2/2, mag 1/1, ssc 5/6, tk 4/4, hjyal 5/5, BT 5/9.

* Guild history - Well, I used to be in Heavens Wrath on my pally, normally my pally was main back when I was in the guild. Then I guess I got really bored of healing and raiding wasn't as fun. So after that I started to play for my rogue as a main, and starting to raid on him.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: Weekdays I'm on around 2 ST or, then I'm on all around during the days when I'm on. Then I'm off around 8 ST or so. For weekends, I'm on all around during the days. I can make it to all your raids, but would have to leave an hour or so early if you guys end at 9 ST.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: Was looking around for guilds, and some friends mentioned outlaw knights and told me to check it out.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: Maclean, Canada. Like to play sports and to hang around friends. Also a good guy to be around with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Shådowstep - Rogue
Page 1 of 1