Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cger
Guild Member
Cger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-27

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:57 am

hey peeps, I have a big problem my internet or computer is shot>.< i think, i can't get my Ms below 762 to even play its so laggy, and when i start playing it works for alittle while and then Disconnects me and won't let me back online wow>.< my regular internet works fine. I already removed wow and reinstalled it, disk clean up, defrag, virus check, and i'm running wow thro a eternal hard drive so it isn't memory, removed all add-ons..... ANYONE have any ideas to help?

I'm so sorry to everyone in guild Gex, Star family, lilstuff, and all original Ok'ers and everyone else who relied on me for something/instance and i got Dc'ed. I'm sorry for being awol and dcing so much i'm trying all i can to fix it just please don't get mad or upset... As soon as its fixed i'll be back in full swing like before if not i might have to quit wow until i get a new computer =/ with a new kid on way might be awhile.. Just wanted to say sorry again to all OK
Back to top Go down
lilstuff
Admin
lilstuff

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-12-02

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:50 am

whats your computer itself looking like - type /specs? Hows it act when you are downloading - Amish Girls Gone Wild? and other things.... surfing the web etc?

we shall fix ya up scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my3rd3y3
Lelaane
Guild Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-22

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:27 am

list the spec, any firewal you might be using, wireless or not, connected through a router or dirrectly to the modem.

company you're hosted at, wich plans.
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:45 am

Lelaane wrote:
list the spec, any firewal you might be using, wireless or not, connected through a router or dirrectly to the modem.

company you're hosted at, wich plans.

You are on the right track. I will be you anything that the issue is with your upload speeds. Can you try to get on vent tonight? I happen to work in IT. I know a little about these things. If you get on vent tonight I will help get you through this issue and we will get you raiding again. If it worked fine before it will work again, hit me up in vent tonight and we will solve this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer :: Public Forums :: General-
Jump to: