Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gar
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Rogue   Lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:19 am

About me:
My name is Mike, I'm 20 years old, living in Canada. I am currently attending school and also working part time. During my free time i spend time hanging out with friends, playing and watching sports and gaming.

Characters:
GÄr is my main, a 70 rogue. I have a ton of alts, most notably Eldarien, a 45 druid

Gear:
GÄr is wearing mainly season 1 gladiator, with season 2 shoulders and t4 helm. I am using Emerald Ripper and Malchazeen as weapons. I am using all epics except for my cloak, which is blue. My armory link is down as i have just transferred my rogue back to Bonechewer from Dentarg

Raid Experience:
My raid experience is Kara

How I found out about you guys:
I met Tarathor while playing on an alt and he gave me this website to apply. He told me some information about the guild and he seemed like a cool guy so i decided to look you guys up and apply as i would like to experience some of the end game content with a friendly guild which i can have fun with.

Availability:
With school my availability is random because it depends on my homework load or if im in an exam period (which i am in now), then my playing time drops, but generally im on from 5pm-12am server time, I'm usually playing later in the evening. Monday's, Wednesdays and weekeneds tend to be times when I have more availablity
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue   Lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:43 am

Hey Mike, everything sounds good, and 5pm-12am i usually when we have our raids, ill inform the other officers about your app.
One thing you didnt tell us, or i may have missed.. what spec are you? for raids we like everybody to be speced for raids, and someone may ask you to respec.
Feel free to message me in the game, and hope to raid with you soon!

Psytocrophic
Detorted
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
Gar
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue   Lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey

sorry i forgot to mention my spec, but i am PVE dagger spec although if i need to respec to something its no problem at all. Definately looking forward to raiding with you too, i'll talk to you in game, although right now I'm in the middle of midterms so my play time is short, but maybe sometime this week i'll come on for a longer period of time. You might also find me lvling my alt Eldarien or Nion. See you in game though.
Back to top Go down
Tarathor
Guild Member
Tarathor

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue   Lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Hes a pretty cool guy, he seems nice and I talked to him about raiding and he seemed to have a general knowledage about it all.
Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue   Lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Full on rogues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue   Lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1