Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE Empty
PostSubject: JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE   JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:29 am

lol... anyway

* Character name: Javid
* Class, Race: Priest, Rep-farmer
* Armory link: no
* Talent spec: well I'm going to tell you right now, it doesn't involve Spirit of Redemption OR lightwell... and I'm not shadow... but I'm not PvP spec anymore...
aside: if only there was a magical website you can go to to search for players specs and gear. and if only there was a line for a link to such a website in ones application, it would really make other peoples lives easier.
* Professions: for some reason i dropped tailoring, but im working on JC mining now... because you know, BC needs more of those.
* Gear: PUG.... mostly S1... some random epix from the kara... i have an epoch mender but i think i should just use beni instead for fun (and its not THAT much worse).
* Resist Gear: mmmmmm nothing? WAIT! my FR set from MC is still in tact, well by set i mean rings and trinkets and necks....
* End-game raiding familiarity: PRE-BC- if you dont know the answer to this one then you will probably have not even made it this far in to the app. MC, ONY, a night in BWL, i think i killed kurinaxx once or twice oh and lets not forget ZG.
POST-BC- none, i have only been to 1 part of TK and that was for my kara key... been pugging kara while bored.
* Guild history: ROFL MY WAFFLE, PEW PEW Lazers, some random pile of shit guild that i dont remember, RF for like 4 hours, VE, Million HP max charisma, Cenarion Circle Jerk (my favorite) and none.
* How often you play and what times/days you play. whenever.
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. wait... who is outlaw knights? i thought this was for US... damnit.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.
Dave, Central Illinois, USA, I'm a fat pothead nerd who does nothing but works, smokes, and play my 360 while sitting infront of my PC. I am really good at hitting 2, really, you should see me some time. I come attached with a rogue, cause hes my roomate and why bother playing a game, if i cant play it with my friend down the hall.

oh I'll have a real one up some time in the near future IF you actually need one, I don't know.
Back to top Go down

JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE   JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

JADID!!!! LV 1 ROGUE
Page 1 of 1