Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiedara 70 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiedara

Kiedara 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Kiedara 70 Rogue   Kiedara 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:00 am

Name: Kiedara 70 Human Rogue

My raiding spec is pretty much a standard combat sword/fist spec (currently fist but will go back to swords when I get my s3 MH this week). 19/42/0

Porfessions: Im currently a 375 LW and 360 Engineer (of course 375 1st aid) I dont have many engineering patterns but I can make the belt of deep shadows.

Gear: Gearwise Im looking to be capped with my hit rating asap. However at a t5 raiding content 280 hit for a rogue is usually quite sufficient. Of course any addition AP/expertise could never hurt. Currenltly in my raid spec I have 294 hit 1920 AP and 29 percent crit.

End game experience- Ive done ZG/MC for fun as a level 70 but otherwise Ive never done any pre BC raids. In BC i have full cleared Kara,Gruuls,ZA,Mags 4/6 SSC 3/4 TK and 3/5 Hyjal.

Guild history- I raided with eXorcist from when I first turned 70 to when they basically broke up due to lack of raid attendance. I then joined Darkenbane and progressed rather quickly but that went pretty sour due to the fact that there is very little level of respect in that guild. It just wasnt very fun to be a part of that.

I heard of Outlaw Knight bascially from the progession forums. You guys look like a guild that knows whats going and wants to progress. I believe I can make my place in this guild and help out in the goal of end game progession. My playin time is general after 2pm ST everyday.

My name is Alex and Im 19 years old. Im currently a enginering student at Cal poly. In general im just a really chill guy who wants to have fun playin Wow andjust enjoy myself.

Pst me in game if u have any question or if u just simplyin want to chat =D
Back to top Go down
kiedara

Kiedara 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiedara 70 Rogue   Kiedara 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:32 pm

It would be good if u could possibly put a hold on this app for a week or two. Its finals week next week so I wont have much time to raid or play this coming week. ty
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Kiedara 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiedara 70 Rogue   Kiedara 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:55 pm

kk let us know when you free up
Back to top Go down
Vartazian
Guild Member
Vartazian

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Kiedara 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiedara 70 Rogue   Kiedara 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:53 am

Just as Note Kiedara Caused Large Amounts of problems in eXo In his time being there. I would seriously consider Veto'ing this ap.

I know I haven't been able to play recently but for the good of your guys don't let this sour apple ruin the OK name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiedara 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiedara 70 Rogue   Kiedara 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiedara 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1