Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reohart - 70 Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reohart

Reohart - 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:17 pm

NAME:
Reohart

CLASS:
Hunter
SPEC:
Marks 14/44/3 most comfortable with this spec since I've leveled 1-70 as this.

ARMORY:

PROFESSIONS:
1-361 Engineering-power leveled it for the googles
2-N/A

RAID EXPERIENCE:
Kara-Full, Gruul-Full, Mag-Full, ZA-Full, SSC-Lurker, TK-Void Reaver

PREVIOUS GUILDS:
Death Watch-Joined for a friend to have fun but fell apart after alot of out of game drama brought into the game.
Royal Knights-In the process of rebuilding but is taking to long and people don't help eachother out

ATTUNEMENTS / HEROIC KEYS:
All the Heroic keys
Im not attuned to anything since they took out it being required

AVAILABILITY:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am Server - 12:00 am Server
Friday - Saturday: 8:00 am Server - 12:00 am Server
Sunday: 8:00 am Server - 12:00 am Server

ADD ONS / MODS:
Omen Threat Meter
Atlast Loot

PERSONAL INFO:
My name is Locke, Im 19 and I just moved to California to live and be with my gf, I graduated Highschool in 2007 and attened a Community college and trained and got schooling to become a cop, Im a easy going person and love to have fun and meet new people, If anyone has any questions about spec or about me, I would be more then happy to answer them, Thank you for all your time.
Back to top Go down
Methodic
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:19 pm

I will also add that we know each other. Kinda-sorta friends Smile. lol If one of us gets in and the other doesn't though, no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Reohart

PostSubject: Wow Armory   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:22 pm

For some reason when I paste my armory link it didn't show up in the application and it still wont paste and stay here in this draft so I apologize for that. If theres any problems let me know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:25 pm

Are you willing to change your spec just a bit to have higher dmg as a marks hunter? Or even respec all together and learn the true power of BM!? And also if Methodic doesn't get in and you do are you saying you that you won't join? Also you have no other mods besides the ones you said?
Back to top Go down
Reohart

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:28 pm

I would be open to looking at different specs for Marks, I have out dps BM hunters with ease alot of the times and I feel its more fun as Mark dpsing because you have to be at the top of your game to dps. Also no, what Methodic is saying is that If he gets in and I don't he will still stay in and vis versa if I get in and he doesn't I would stay, there wouldn't be any hard feelings between us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:33 pm

That right there gains a lot of respect with me. And I'm with you on Marks dps. Fuck Thyrke and BM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:35 pm

well... as Far as I'm concerned, your armory spec of 14/44/3, is neither a spec for Max individual DPS, nor a spec for Max Raid/Party DPS. If you have any WWS or anything that you could post, it would be a great help Very Happy, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 pm

ILL OUT DPS YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Methodic
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:51 pm

I could seriously watch Oni's signature for hours. lol
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:55 pm

I NO RITE!!!!
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:02 am

no secondary profession? .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reohart - 70 Hunter   Reohart - 70 Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reohart - 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1