Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 BM hunter ----- Cloud

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-09

70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Empty
PostSubject: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Character Name: Cloùd

Class,Race: 70 Night Elf hunter

Armory Link: Clouds Armory

Current Spec: If its not updated on the armory, I will be Survival. Survival Spec

Gear: I have some random gear, im debating on if i should get rid of the rest of my pvp gear for the chest off of kael in heroic MGT and getting the leggings in the new badge vendor, or i could just get the new crossbow. Can anyone give me some suggestions on that? Thorbane talked to me a bit about it...my bow should last be a bit through SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT until i get enough badges again for the new crossbow.

Resist Gear: I have done hex lord without resist gear, But we had a bunch of droods for HoTs. Otherwise i have no resist gear. Crying or Very sad

End Game: I have been through BT and Hyjal many times, This hunter is my alliance alt. My horde EX-main was on the server medivh till i server switched and eventually quit him because of my guild breaking up. On this character i have been in ZA, TK, SSC, Kara, Grulls, and Mags. Currently i just run heroics because Stand Alone barly raids and I sometimes host pugs for Grulls and Mags.

Guild History: Okay, if you look on your guys' roster, there is a 57 Night Elf warrior there. Crysus. I had him in the guild whenever one of the guild leaders was level 13 and i leveled with him to 50. Im not sure if it was the guild leader or not...but it was someone higher up in powers.

Revenge of Snacks: I was in this guild for about 1 day...i kept saying "FGT" in guild chat and i just left because they are a very mean bunch of people. I never even raided with them.
Vindicated: That same day that i left Revenge of Snacks, i went into a kara pug with vindicated and we downed most of the bosses, they randomly invited me....then we got to shade of aran. We wiped 8 times before we downed him so i decided to forget that guild.
Can Beat You In Halo: I was in this guild on this character since i was level 1. My brother got me into it so i stayed in the guild until they got into TK/SSC. I went into a TK with them and couldnt down anything...then i deleted all my PvE gear and decided to PVP only. (Hince the reason I have some gladiator left in my PvE set.)
I was in the guild Genocide...(alliance side) until i decided to go back on my warrior for a bit way back when, idk what happened to it......seemed to just dissapear.

How i heard of Outlaw Knights: Read Above afro

RL Name, Location, and other info: My name is Blake Campbell and i currently live in North Port Florida. I am 17 years old and i go to north port high school in my senior year. School finished may 30th and starts back up down here on Aug. 18th.

PS: Raid availability: Everyday, all day, But i like to have a life when im not on WoW king Also, i plan on giving the officers/guild leader my cell number for when they need me or what not.

Last edited by Cloud on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:04 am

good call with the cell phone thing (i make myself lol)

are u going to still be AS available when u get back into school?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:47 am

Yea, ill be the same as i am now, i just have school during the day from 7am EST to 2:45 EST but my parents dont tell me to go to bed, i go to bed when i please. so any time. I do have a job too, but i work until 8pm EST every weekday but that doesnt bother with raid times and what not.
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 am

"Vindicated: That same day that i left Revenge of Snacks, i went into a kara pug with vindicated and we downed most of the bosses, they randomly invited me....then we got to shade of aran. We wiped 8 times before we downed him so i decided to forget that guild. "

IF we wipe 8 times on a SSC Hyjal boss would you just forget us too? oh and you have MD trained right Smile
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Not sure if your what were looking for right now but sombody should be in touch
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Javid wrote:
"Vindicated: That same day that i left Revenge of Snacks, i went into a kara pug with vindicated and we downed most of the bosses, they randomly invited me....then we got to shade of aran. We wiped 8 times before we downed him so i decided to forget that guild. "

IF we wipe 8 times on a SSC Hyjal boss would you just forget us too? oh and you have MD trained right Smile

Thats a harder 25 man, wiping on a easy boss when everyone in the instance was geared was just pathetic, someone kept moving during the flame wreath. I could understand newer fights...but not fights that should be on farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:44 pm

I won't hold you accountable to that so you may be contacted shortly. Thank you for the app!
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 am

please, don't afk on trash in ZA without telling someone kthx

<3 OK's biggest jerk
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Taunie wrote:
please, don't afk on trash in ZA without telling someone kthx

<3 OK's biggest jerk
i did tell mininox actually, my mom woke up and i had to make her coffee and wake her up, ask mininox.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Withdraw my app, im not ready to raid with yall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 BM hunter ----- Cloud   70 BM hunter ----- Cloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 BM hunter ----- Cloud
Page 1 of 1