Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zenie - Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenie
Guild Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:06 pm

* Character name: Zenie

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70): 70 night elf

* Armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Zenie

* Talent spec: Well currently I am a BM raiding spec, but if need be i don't mind at all going survival for raids for expose weakness or respeccing to get imp hunter's mark. So really i am quite flexible with my spec.

* Professions: 375 leatherworking/skinning The most helpful thing about leatherworking in raids i think is drums. As it stands right now i have about 250 charges of drums of battle (+80 haste) but I can make others like drums of restoration.

* Gear: Well as you can see from the armory most of my gear is epics but i do have some blues which i have been working on getting upgrades. Also i try to get all of my gear enchanted because that little extra boost always helps.

* Resist Gear: I do not have any resist gear now, but with some time i could make or buy some.

* End-game raiding familiarity: I have not had any raiding history from pre-bc so ill get right into the bc stuff. I have full cleared kara many times, have also cleared gruul and mag many times. I have been in ssc a few times illing hydross and lurker. Been in tk a few times also but only killing VR. I have been reading/watching guides on the other bosses that i have not killed yet.

* Guild history:I have been pretty much in one guild since the start of bc. The guild is BiPolar. I originally started as a mage but a year or so into bc i quit that mage and took a break. Ever since i got back and got my hunter up to 70 its been hard trying to get to raid in a guild that is in bt/hyjal so i thought it was time to move to a guild with my gear level and try to progress with them.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: Well as of right now i am able to raid any day except friday at any reasonable time.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I heard about outlaw knights on the bonechewer froums. I would like to join because you guys seem like a nice raiding guild and your website looks really goodso that must mean you guys are good.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: Irl name: Hayden Location: Arizona Other info: Well, the reason i cant raid friday nights is because i like to race my car at the dragstrip out here. Last friday i thought i could use 150 shot of nitrous instead of 100 like i have been useing. So at the end of the track my car made a loud pop and flames shot out the top and bottom of the car. We actually got it running again and did 150 again it blew up again. This time it barely ran but it got home very slowly.
Back to top Go down

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Haha nice shit with the nitro. Yeah get in contact with me sometime soon and we will see what we can work out!
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:26 am

Why do you stack AP gems?Enough to make baby jesus cry!
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:46 am

to have more ap genius
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Tic, L2P!!! Hunters should be stacking aggy gems. Gah and you are my 5v5 leader. Fail sir!!

As for the app, looks pretty good.Looks like your spent some time getting the gear you do have.All enchanted a bonus in my book,shows dedication and pride in what you have. If we are looking for hunters I think you would make a good addition to OK. I would love to have a good player join who could acually use most of the items we see rot. Gl man
Back to top Go down

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Nocmoon he was in the guild last night. Im laughing watching all these posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zenie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenie - Hunter   Zenie - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenie - Hunter
Page 1 of 1