Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amaroly- 70 Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amar oly

Amaroly- 70 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Amaroly- 70 Priest   Amaroly- 70 Priest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:23 pm

* Character name: Amaroly
* Class, Race: Human, Priest
* Armory link:
I have my pvp trinket on from messing around with friends world pvping, i normally have a different trinket equipped.
* Talent spec: 23/38/0, i am willing to respec to CoH as needed, or i can stay IDS as currently specced.
* Professions: Primal Mooncloth Tailor, Lowbie Enchanter.
* Gear: i currently have t4/badge/ZA gear, i am willing to run heroics everyday for the new badge loot. All non-raids are dead on my current server, and i run kara as often as possible with my guild (only thing we ever run...) for badges.
* Resist Gear:
I can farm up some SR and AR for fights which are necesary

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) Pre-BC i was in MC-AQ40 (my old account which is now my brothers, and inactive) TBC: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul, Magtheridon.
* Guild history:
Blue Sun: Guild fell apart due to group two never having more then 1 person on, and group one never raided.
Supremacy: Guild fell apart due to inactivity.
Knights Templar: Do not believe in letting new members raid with them, so i've been sitting in the guild for a while not doing anything.
* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play mostly every day, im on EST, i play from around 5 or 6 - 11 depending on things going on. If there is a raid i can put in extra time, if nothing is going on i do log off though.
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I heard of you guys on the Guild Recruitment forum. I would like to join to get away from my currently Deadbeat server and move to a new flourishing guild as well as a new server.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. My name is Harrison, i'm from New Jersey, i'm a sophomore in highschool and i have been playing since pre-bc.

=)
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Amaroly- 70 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaroly- 70 Priest   Amaroly- 70 Priest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:30 pm

I'm not really anyone of importance, but I belive that you should be getting word from someone soon. like i said though im not really anyone to listen to.

and if you register an account here it will be alot easier to get ahold of you.
Back to top Go down
amaroly
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Amaroly- 70 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaroly- 70 Priest   Amaroly- 70 Priest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:44 pm

just went and registered
Back to top Go down

Amaroly- 70 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaroly- 70 Priest   Amaroly- 70 Priest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Amaroly. Please make a character on Bonechewer and contact Xaniel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amaroly- 70 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaroly- 70 Priest   Amaroly- 70 Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaroly- 70 Priest
Page 1 of 1