Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Priest (Holy/Disc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faith

70 Priest (Holy/Disc) Empty
PostSubject: 70 Priest (Holy/Disc)   70 Priest (Holy/Disc) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:34 pm

* Character name - Faith (has a weird i)

* Class, Race - 70 NE Priest

* Armory link - (link might not be working, check out (GideonJc) i'm on his 2v2)

* Talent spec: 42/19/0 At the moment for Arena Pvp because thats all i've been up to, but usually spec 20/41/0 when raiding.

* Professions - 366 Tailoring and 353 Jewelcrafting, starting to collect blue gem recipes have about 10 at the moment.

* Gear: Rolling in mostly Karazhan gear, I'm fully exalted with Violet Eye but still have a few dungeon blues that i'm working on replacing. Gear and enchanted towards lasting longer in fights I've rarely found myself out of mana.

* Resist Gear: I have almost no resist gear because of all the raids I've been through iIve yet to need any and i don't know of any fights where I will need some.

* End-game raiding familiarity: I have another 70 (hunter) on Darkspear that i've done the majority of my raiding with, but recently i've switch over to my priest because i find it more interesting. On my priest I've cleared Kara, done a few in ZA, cleared Gruuls, Mag, and Void Reaver. On my hunter I've done all of those and cleared through TK and SSC.

* Guild history - On this server I have yet to join a guild because me and my friend just transfered over.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play quite frequently, depends on whats going on really, but usually everday 6:30 ST till maybe 10, 11, even 12 ST really depends.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: My friend GideonJC told me he'd get me in and that didn't do well so i came here to do it myself. I'd like to join because I enjoy raiding and i'm sick and tired of Karazhan want to move on and progress through new content.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My name is Robbie live down in Texas, not much else to it really.
Back to top Go down

70 Priest (Holy/Disc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Priest (Holy/Disc)   70 Priest (Holy/Disc) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:45 pm

If your on late tonight Ill contact you if not then get in touch with me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

70 Priest (Holy/Disc)
Page 1 of 1