Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 priest holy/disc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissie
Friend of Guild
Chrissie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-29

70 priest holy/disc Empty
PostSubject: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 pm

* Character name: Chrissie

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70) Priest, Draenei

* Armory link -- Sadly im at school at the moment and am unable to access wowarmory. ill edit this when i get home ^.^

* Talent spec: Holy/disc -- I have imp spirit. +1800 healing.

* Professions: Jewelcrafting/Mining both 375.

* Gear: I have 2/5 t4. some other kara/badge epics. The only blues im wearing for heal gear are my two trinkets, a ring, boots, and pants. But i have lots of enchants so my healing is very good.

* Resist Gear:I have a couple pieces of FR gear in my bank.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. I had my first 60 after TBC came out so i havnt raided anything pre TBC. TBC raids include (healing and dps'd) Mag(cleared), Gruuls(cleared), ZA(didnt do hex), Kara(Cleared).

* Guild history: Im in a small family/friends guild called Guardians that has only done 1st boss of ZA and cleared kara. i pug most raids.. healer spots are easy to get.

* How often you play and what times/days you play. Im doing my finals tonight and the rest of this week. After that it should free up some extra time to raid. Server time ill be available nights at 6 or 7. Mornings from whenever to about 1ST.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I read ur post in the bonechewer forums Smile

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. Jessica Teal. Louisiana. I also have a VERY well geared MM hunter named Cassie (if you armory her shes BM now but thinking about respeccing). She would be available to join you guys if you need her. Shes tk/ssc ready.
Back to top Go down
lilstuff
Admin
lilstuff

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:13 pm

look's good to me.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my3rd3y3

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 pm

When your online next contact me tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Friend of Guild
Chrissie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:26 pm

I tried contacting you ingame with no reply.
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 pm

hes afk alot, he just likes to have the /played high
Back to top Go down
Starze
Admin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Contact me, I'll actually answer you.

Starze.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 priest holy/disc   70 priest holy/disc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 priest holy/disc
Page 1 of 1