Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Warrior Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fieye

70 Warrior Application. Empty
PostSubject: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:26 am

* Character name: Fieye
* Class, Race: Female Human Warrior
* Armory link:
* Talent spec: Protection
* Professions: Mining / Herb
-----------------------
SPECS:
Health: 14k unbuffed
Armor: 16424
Defence: 499
Block: 22%
Dodge: 20%
Parry: 18%
-----------------------

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful.
PRE-BC - I raided some Molten Core / Ony / BWL

TC - On my priest I have raided
SSC 6/6 and TK 4/4 Hyjal 1/5 Gruuls lair and Mag
On my warrior I've raided couple bosses SSC / TK - Gruuls Lair and Mag

* Guild history

My warrior has been looking for a proper home for awhile now, tho its an alt I play it regularly and doenst fit in gear wise with being done hyjal/bt.
Otherwise. Pretty much my warriors been by my priests side in BiPolar for many months now

Buffs:
Defence Elixirs, Flasks of Fortification, Stam food

Addons:
Omen, DBM, Recount, Heal Monitor(so I can tell when I'm not being healed) + many more personal choices

* How often you play and what times/days you play. Everyday. on about 4ST some days.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join? ell, I want to play my warrior alot more in the raiding scene. You guys should be a good start for me to get going and to gain the experience of a different class going threw content. Avianna is a really good friend of mine and I'm always up for helping her out Smile

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.

Matt - Canada
Back to top Go down
lilstuff
Admin
lilstuff

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 am

Hey.... Looks like a good app and addition to the guild, I am not sure if we are needing another prot. war but I or another warrior officer will be in touch in game asap.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my3rd3y3
Fieye

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:37 am

Armory link didn't go down.

Back to top Go down
Fieye

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:38 am

FYI, wont let me post a link to a website.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Aviana
Guild Member
Aviana

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:53 am

ZOMG!! ITS MY STALKER!!!

j/k

Matt is the only reason I still play wow. Hes an awesome addition to any guild.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Fieye
his armory link BTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Hey there. You say in your app that we seem like a good start for you. Does that mean we seem like a good place to get experience so you may move on? Or was that just worded to where it looks wrong? I'm hoping you mean that we seem like were great guild to start new and experinece things with new people and with your new class.
Back to top Go down
Fieye

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 pm

"I'm hoping you mean that we seem like were great guild to start new and experinece things with new people and with your new class."

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Im thinking we are kind of full on prot warriors, however i may be wrong.. Ill talk to the others and see what they think.
Pretty solid app, sound like a decent person.

Good luck!

Psytocrophic
Warrior class officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
aquariel
Guild Member
aquariel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 am

seems good to me
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 am

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior Application.   70 Warrior Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Warrior Application.
Page 1 of 1