Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl. 70 Warrior Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darlus

Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 pm

* Character name: Darlusmere

* Class, Race: Human Warrior

* Armory link:

* Talent spec: 17/44/0 (Fury)

* Professions: 237 Blacksmithing/375 Mining

* Gear: At the moment, im using some Gladiator's pieces until i get more hit rating gear. I have aquired several pieces out of Karazhan and Gruul's Lair in order to get more PvE gear. But basically, im dual weilding with Spiteblade and Gladiator's Quickblade. I also have aquired 5 epic tanking pieces from Karazhan and heroics. So, I'm willing to respec if needed.

* Resist Gear: At the moment, I lack on the resist gear because in Strike Riders i wasn't required to have any for raiding since I was not a tank. However, if need be; I could possibly farm the gold in order to get my BS up to craft various resist sets.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Well, i've been playing the game since October of 2006, so I did not experience much of the Pre-BC raiding content (which is a shame might I add.) I stared off playing a Human Warlock by the name of Dangerdoom. And when BC hit shelves, I was only lvl. 50 on that toon. Darlusmere came along as an alt at first until I decided that I was going to transfer Dangerdoom off the server and onto a PvE server (Malfurion). But anywho, I'm familiar with ALL of Karazhan and Gruul's Lair since Strike Riders has them both on farm status. I've also done a little bit of SSC up to Lurker.

* Guild history
- Designated Drinkers, co-GM
- Strike Riders

* How often you play and what times/days you play: Everyday if i get the chance! I'm actually in college at the moment and I also work a part-time job. So when i'm not out in RL having fun i'm usually on WoW.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I've heard of OK since before BC through Onideus. He often played with me and Louxanna as we were leveling Pre-BC. I've also played with Starze, Elindel, and had Drosan as one of my officers in Designated Drinkers. Basically, the reason i'd like to join is because I seem to have more fun when I'm playing with people that I associate with more frequently than others. In other words, i think I would have fun raiding with you guys since i know a few people in there.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.
Eric, VA. I'd like to add that I rolled with Deja Vu and No Girls Allowed and helped them with their premade BG's, so I do have PvP knowledge as well and have the capabilities to lead premades if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:45 pm

I for one approve this app.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:57 am

I would like to deny this application for the simple reason that Bethesda was not included in that list of names. Sad

If it wasn't for that, I would have said it was damn nice!
Back to top Go down
Darlus

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:03 am

Oh Noes! not Beth! i totally didnt know you were in there too!? nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Veto for knowing Beth.
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Hey eric, we dont have any fury warriors as of now and i think you have a good chance of getting in, we are full on prot warriors so no need to respec. VERY solid app, and im interested in your premade bg's and stuff. Anyways everything sounds good, and i really want to see a warrior on top of the dmg meter's for once lol!
Any questions msg me in game on either Detorted or Psytocrophic. anyways hope to raid with you soon =)

Psyto
warrior class officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 am

Pshhhh his premade BGs? Whenever I ran with him I set them up and lead them.
Back to top Go down
Louxanna
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:03 am

I have known Eric a long time ... probably since I have started playing. He was my co-gm back in the days when his lock was still on the server and my tiny guild still existed. He is a good guild mate and player. I haven't gotten to party with him much since he got his warrior to 70 but I'm confident that he knows what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:48 am

Armory Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl. 70 Warrior Application   Lvl. 70 Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl. 70 Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1