Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Rogue application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizionar

70 Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:13 am

HI GUYS!!!

GRATZ ON YOUR LOOT REAVER KILL!!!

WELL TO START I KNEW GEX SINCE HE WAS AN INFANT PLAYING THIS GAME WHEN MOLTEN CORE FIRST CAME OUT. I'VE ALSO KNOWN JAVID FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND HE IS MY ROOMATE. MY GEAR ISN'T GREAT AT THE MOMENT BUT IM RUNNING HEROICS AND BEEN ORGANIZING PUG KARA'S FOR THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS TO GET BETTER GEAR, SO I CAN SHOW OTHER ROGUES HOW TO DPS. IVE CLEARED KARA,GRUUL,MAGTHERIDON,ZUL'AMAN, AND TEMPEST KEEP, ON MY MAGE MIND YOU BUT I STILL KNOW THE FIGHTS. LOOK ME UP ON ARMORY OR SEND ME A TELL AND I CAN FILL A RAID SPOT FOR A TRYOUT THANKS. <3

VIZIONARY
Back to top Go down
Cger
Guild Member
Cger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 am

This is important show respect and read the rules to applying, there is a form please use it!

Character name
* Class, Race (level must be at least 70)
* Armory link
* Talent spec: If you are not actively raiding and do not have a PvE talent spec, use www.wowhead.com or another site to post what you'd respec to.
* Professions
* Gear: The expectations for gear is that you have a quality set of gear for your class' main role in dungeons. As we are only running Kara as a optional raid on the weekends, you should have at least Kara-level equivalent gear. The new heroic badge rewards added to 2.3 should also provide you a source of high-quality gear. An additional set of gear for secondary roles is optional.
* Resist Gear:
o Warriors and prot pallies should have at least a set of NR or FrR gear; having both is awesome. Feral druids should work towards the neck, rings, and possibly cloak for OT Hydross adds; we most likely wouldn't ask you to MT the boss.
o All classes should consider some SR gear for Hex Lord in ZA; the crafted JC neck is easy enough to farm.
o Warlocks should have a decent fire resist set for Leo (and illhoof)
o Melee classes can benefit from some arcane resist for VR. All classes (especially low stamina ones) can benefit by having the violet badge for HAS.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful.
* Guild history
* How often you play and what times/days you play.
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Lol stupid Masqurin
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Vizionar wrote:
HI GUYS!!!

GRATZ ON YOUR LOOT REAVER KILL!!!

WELL TO START I KNEW GEX SINCE HE WAS AN INFANT PLAYING THIS GAME WHEN MOLTEN CORE FIRST CAME OUT. I'VE ALSO KNOWN JAVID FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND HE IS MY ROOMATE. MY GEAR ISN'T GREAT AT THE MOMENT BUT IM RUNNING HEROICS AND BEEN ORGANIZING PUG KARA'S FOR THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS TO GET BETTER GEAR, SO I CAN SHOW OTHER ROGUES HOW TO DPS. IVE CLEARED KARA,GRUUL,MAGTHERIDON,ZUL'AMAN, AND TEMPEST KEEP, ON MY MAGE MIND YOU BUT I STILL KNOW THE FIGHTS. LOOK ME UP ON ARMORY OR SEND ME A TELL AND I CAN FILL A RAID SPOT FOR A TRYOUT THANKS. <3

VIZIONARY

We are currently looking decent on rogues. Please do me a favor and submit a real app. Follow the format that was posted below your comment, and for the love of god please make it easier to read. All caps does nothing but annoy people.
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Cienas wrote:
Lol stupid Masqurin

LOL its not Masq, he quit. for real.
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:04 am

Its javid. i bet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:04 am

lol nope, i get bored, not that bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue application
Page 1 of 1