Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtralarg

OK application Empty
PostSubject: OK application   OK application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:56 pm

* Character name= Xtralarge
* Class, Race= Warrior, Gnome
* Armory link=
* Talent spec= 41/20/0 (Arms)
* Professions= BS,Mineing
* Gear= its mostly gladiator gear Kara-level equivalent i need to run kara a couple weekeds so i can do higher raids with the guild...
*End-game raiding familiarity = kara and thats about it not much of it though i have alot to learn i know thats a bad thing but im a quick learner
*Guild history= i was in OK a really long time ago before the BC....then i was in Evolution for a good while..and i was in paranah brothers
* How often you play and what times/days you play= Well im still in high school so im usually on everyday, during the week from around 1 server time till about 10 or so thats from 3 to 12 central time so..im on every day though
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join= i know about OK because i was was in it a while back and i know Notty/Lilstuff..i would love to join Outlaw Knights because is seems like a well good fit guild and im willing to learn and i know yall can teach me alot of stuff...
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share= My IRL name is Jesse...im from tennessee..and i love to play wow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

OK application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK application   OK application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:40 am

Veto
Back to top Go down
lilstuff
Admin
lilstuff

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-12-02

OK application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK application   OK application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am

Have known him for like 3 years now, seems an ok guy..................
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my3rd3y3
Starwynd
Admin
Starwynd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-14

OK application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK application   OK application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Personally, I like your app. I'll try to get in touch with you in game and talk a little and maybe get a little more information from you.

Starwynd
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

OK application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK application   OK application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 pm

veto
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
Starwynd
Admin
Starwynd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-14

OK application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK application   OK application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 pm

I've been trying since Thursday night to catch you online, msg me when you get a chance.

Starwynd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK application   OK application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK application
Page 1 of 1