Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

resto shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastyra
Guild Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-14

resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman   resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:47 pm

* Character name= Bastyra
* Class, Race= Shaman, HUMAN...i think...
* Armory link= http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Bastyra
* Talent spec= still playing around with spec a bit, but gonna be resto
* Professions= BS,Mining
* Gear= only 1100 unenchanted heals, mostly blues, few epic pieces
*End-game raiding familiarity = I've healed most bosses in SSC and VR i've done everything else with my balance druid
*Guild history= De Novo was the last one, NSA is a RL friends guild, and i also have alota friends in Fea af Dreki and a few in eXo
* How often you play and what times/days you play= USN Sailor, on land for the next year and a half though. I have a wierd schedule, it changes every week but the actuall hours are the same, i get out of work generally @5pm serv.
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join= Cienas hit me up
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share= Airman Boehlert, or just Chris. I'm an official US Navy Tour-Guide for the USS Constitution(lol yes tour-guide) i've had lotsa ingame experience, my first 70 is a horde druid on Dark iron named bovinelove. I lvled this originally to play with RL friends. now that i've hit 70 i'd like to get some gear...and have a couple laughs along the way. i really dont know how to explain myself. but if you just happen to need 210 years of history on the USS Constitution....i'm your man.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: resto shaman   resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:28 pm

I Veto this app on the grounds that we have WAY to many people named Chris in this guild......

With that being said and my stupidity no being sufficently ignored Hit me up in game if you get a chance Smile
Back to top Go down

resto shaman
Page 1 of 1