Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Resto druid app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
grimz
Guild Member
grimz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:35 pm

My characters name is Ezpkay.

I am a lvl 70 NE druid , i picked a druid as my main class because thats the class i though i would do well as and i liked the fact that they can heal, tank and dps.

My armory : http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Ezpkay

My spec : 1/11/49 (resto). i favor resto just because i like healing , i have feral tank gear and can respec to tank at anytime.

my proffesions are 375 skinning / 375 mining i picked these proffesions to make money and afford the things i need.

i dont expect anything when raiding and usually ill let the other person take the item if they need it more than me. hopeing to get at least full T4 maybe some T5 and maybe ethreum life staff from TK im not expecting any higher raid drops but they would be appretiated.

i have fire / frost / shadow res gear in my bank and i can always get more when needed.

ive raided Zg / Mc / Aq / naxx in Pre TBC as resto spec and ive raided kara / gruuls / mag in TBC and ive researched every raid boss fight possible. i can follow instructions very well and i listen to the raid leader at all times.

Ive been in 3 past guilds that didnt raid enough and didnt have many active members any they could never pass the kara bracket so i hope to get past the kara bracket this time. ( my past guilds are Affliction , strangers with candy, and ending eternity )

I play 7 days a week 1-5 hours on school days and 1-14 hours on weekands so im pretty much online at all times.

i been on bonechewer for 3 years now and ive seen outlaw knights before and it has many active members from what i know.

My real name is Jake i live in wisconsin with my family i am 14 years old but VERY mature for my age. and some other things that people might want to know about me, i have an alt priest named slowed that i am hopeing to lvl and spec holy and im always willing to do arena on my resto druid if anyone ever needs a healer for their team.

Hope you choose me to join your guild!!!

Last edited by grimz on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:50 am

Glad to hear you are interested. I don't want say no right away. You app could use a little work. Please refer to this thread for an example of what we are looking for. You just need to elaborate a little more.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:55 am

What is with all the God Damn cheese heads...... J/K Anyway thanks for the app but i must agree with Drosan I'm going to need you to put in a little more detail about yourself and such seeing the link he posted should be of some good inspiration as to what we look for in apps...although he did a slacker one Razz
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 am

Come on now Oni, mine was an example of the bare minimum I would like to see. Short sweet and to the point.
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:03 pm

RELIABLE RAIDER!!!! I VOTE YES
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 pm

im not sure if we need anymroe resto druids or not.. ide like some more info for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Dro I was kidding, and I agree. While I don't expect EVERYBODY to put in a picture worth of words in their app I'd like to see a little more attention to detail especially from more complex class players that I have yet to encounter.... And without more info I'm going to just leave Bandis (CL) And Cienas (RL)to get in touch with you, cause although I lead healing speced Warlock Im not. Neither am I fuzzy, furry, feathery, or leatherly inclined tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Resto druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto druid app   70 Resto druid app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Resto druid app
Page 1 of 1