Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuka Resto Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuka
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Chuka Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Chuka Resto Shaman   Chuka Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:33 am

Character Name is Chuka

He is a Draenei Shaman

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Chuka

Talent Spec: 4/0/56, but I am open to suggestions from the class leader to make a better healer for the guild

Professions: 353 alchemy (Transmute Master) but will respec to what ever the guild needs. 375 herbalism

My gear: That is something that I am working on right now. I am stuck pugging for the moment because most of my guild moved to a EU server to better accommodate their playing times. I raid when ever possible and when waiting for groups I work on building rep for access to more raids for better gear. You know the cycle. I just recently hit 70 on this character and I will be raiding to build my gear. I am currently at 741 healing bonus, but I still have to enchant my new gear and equip them with gems.

My end game experience: To be honest, pretty short. I just hit 70 and am working on all the attunements needed for the different raids. I have a 70 hunter that I don't really play too much, and a 70 Prot Warrior that I am still working on as well. I have picked the Shamy as the one that I want to concentrate on because I really like the healing aspect of the game, as well as all the benefits the Shaman can bring to the group and it is just a fun character to play.

Guild History: I began playing WOW in Devil Dogs. The guild was a leveling and farming guild then was dissolved because the guild master wanted to participate in more end game content. I then moved to Holy Crusade. I still have all my other characters in the guild and enjoy the people there, but they are a very long way from any end game content and have a low rate of people that are online at any given time. I then moved to Scar because I have RL friends that play in that guild, only to find that 90% of the guild moved to a EU server, or switched to horde.

Frequency of play: I play just about every day, at different server times. With 3 level 70's, a twink and a 35 rogue I chip away at every now and then, I have plenty to keep my busy.

I heard about Outlaw Knight's from my friend who goes by the name Kataa, another Resto Shamy. I have been in guilds with her since I started playing almost 2 years ago. Everything she has said about the guild has been very positive and sounds exactly like what type of guild I am looking for. I have been frustrated lately pugging and dealing with people who ninja and not doing what is expected of them in a raid. I am looking for a guild that is active in raiding, and is helpful with advise and recommendations. I enjoy raiding with a group of people that I am familiar with and seeing people I know get better gear and generally improve their characters. The game is so much more fun when you have a group of people that you like especially raiding when you get to know people can make a big difference. So I guess I would like to join the guild for the experience of game play that I haven't been able to see yet and work with a group of people that enjoy the game as much as I do.

Real life information: My name is Jason, I am 30 years old and have been playing for almost 2 years now. I am a contract fire fighter working for the Army in Kuwait, but I am from Manchester, Maine. Probably never heard of it because not many people have. There isn't much to do over here so I fill my time with WOW. There is a decent sized group of us that play at work since the work tempo is very slow. So with my work schedule I play quite a bit.

That is about it for me. Hopefully I will be seeing you all in game soon. See you around.

Jason
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Chuka Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuka Resto Shaman   Chuka Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:35 am

3 70's ey? what are they and whats their gear like?

for now though, we're always looking for good healers, that said i highly suggest you work on getting/Pvp/badge/heroic gear to supplement the lack of +healing.

i'm sure someone thats better at making decisions than me with get back to you quite soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuka
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Chuka Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuka Resto Shaman   Chuka Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:49 am

As far as my other characters they are:

Bater: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Bater

BM Hunter mixed pvp epics, blues and greens, but pretty much garbage. haha. Stopped playing because it seemed like I could never get into raids because there were so many hunters/dps and a serious lack of tanks. So this one is farming and pvp'ing for better gear until I feel like playing him again. Lack of tanks produced the warrior...

Paramitha: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Paramitha

Prot Warrior. 10/1/50 Love the tanking but the pug groups started getting the better of me. Started getting groups togather and couldn't find a healer and it seemed like healer's were in a big demand. Plus working in Iraq I didn't have the best internet and didn't want to cause wipes so I started leveling a healer for when I had better internet. I am working on the gear on this one and will hopefully get back to tanking now I have the internet to play again. Tanking at 1200 latency just makes things way too hard and I didn't want to wipe a group. I have a couple pieces for tanking in the bag, but since I was questing or mining I switch back to the dps stuff. I can get the defense over 510 with the tanking gear. Need more armor, health, resistances though. I will get there. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuka Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuka Resto Shaman   Chuka Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuka Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1