Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunte-70 hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunte

Hunte-70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunte-70 hunter   Hunte-70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:23 pm

* Character name
Hunte
* Class, Race (level must be at least 70)
Hunter,Night Elf lvl 70
* Armory link this is my pvp gear and in my pve gear i have 3/5 t4 and 1/5 t5 and kara and above epics but trinkets
* Talent spec: If you are not actively raiding and do not have a PvE talent spec, use or another site to post what you'd respec to.
BM
* Professions
375 LW and Skin
* Gear: The expectations for gear is that you have a quality set of gear for your class' main role in dungeons. As we are only running Kara as a optional raid on the weekends, you should have at least Kara-level equivalent gear. The new heroic badge rewards added to 2.3 should also provide you a source of high-quality gear. An additional set of gear for secondary roles is optional.
i have all epics except trinkets
* Resist Gear: none but im gettin sum SR soon
o Warriors and prot pallies should have at least a set of NR or FrR gear; having both is awesome. Feral druids should work towards the neck, rings, and possibly cloak for OT Hydross adds; we most likely wouldn't ask you to MT the boss.
o All classes should consider some SR gear for Hex Lord in ZA; the crafted JC neck is easy enough to farm.
o Warlocks should have a decent fire resist set for Leo (and illhoof)
o Melee classes can benefit from some arcane resist for VR. All classes (especially low stamina ones) can benefit by having the violet badge for HAS.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful.
i have been in kara,za,grulls,mag,ssc,tk,hyjal,bt
* Guild history
i was in darkenbane but it got boring because i didnt want to raid anymore so i gquit but then i wanted to raid again later and i couldnt get back in
* How often you play and what times/days you play.
i play throughout the week even on weekends
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join.
just saw some people with outlaw knights and i asked a few people about it and they said that yall were pretty good so i decided to ap
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.
im 17 work at McDonalds, going to college in august when i turn 18
Back to top Go down

Hunte-70 hunter
Page 1 of 1