Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skylord=Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skylord

Skylord=Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Skylord=Hunter   Skylord=Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Character Name - Skylord

Race,Class - Dwarf,Hunter

Amoury Link: -

Talent Spec: as of now is 41-20-0. I use this spec becuz its burst out a lot of damage then any other hunters spec. It not only help my damage but can help other dps burst out more damage to down bosses faster. Im always willing to change if needed when ever asked too.

Professions: My current professions are skinning and mining becuz they are one most used skills in the game to get gold/make better gear for your charater. I also have epic flying mount so i can farm them faster. I also have 70 warrior that has Black Smithing that can make a certian amount of weps/amours.

Gear: My gear is mainly kara with some gruul epics and some badge epics. I have 4/5 veng and full vindicators. Im ethier pveing or pvping to always upgrade my gear so i can do max amount of damage that i can do.

EndGame Experience: I have done kara many times, Gruuls many times, and Mag and know all boss fights fairly well. As of prebc i have done Zg,AQ 20, and MC. Im am good learner of bosses and never mess up if i have a job to do and love to do new endgame with people i do it with.

Past Guilds: I have been in BiPolar when they first started raiding kara from there i have join reckoning and did kara and Gruuls where i got most of my gear from. Then i joined Question Sleep and did mag/Kara/Gruuls and from there im back in BiPolar as of freind of rambowos.

I play Baiscly aww every month .... Jking i play almost every day whenever i have the chance too. If im not raiding im getting stuff for future raid, and when im not doing that im pvping lol, anyhow if you need me to work on stuff i make that my number 1 thing. Im always willing to help out other guildys with whatever they need.

My freind littlestars just told me on vent and was telling me what you guys do and raid so i applied for the guild my self.

Irl: Hmmmm my self well My real life name is Skylar Im from great State of Wisconsin hehe ( theres nothing really great about it) Im a huge fan of football and love to play with my freinds. I try to not make wow addicting so as of now i am working out. But still will be commited to the guild. Oh yea kinda embassring is i twitch my hands when i get exicted... lol! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Skylord=Hunter
Page 1 of 1