Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fellwing Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fellwing

Fellwing Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Fellwing Feral Druid   Fellwing Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:39 pm

* Character name - Fellwing

* Class, Race - 70 NE Druid

* Armory link -

* Talent spec: 0/50/11 Feral - I use this spec for OT, dps and pvping

* Professions - 375 LW / Skinning. I went with LW and skinning so i could make gear for guild and friends and for myself. I do have a few epic patterns and I have the Epic thread patterns for legs has well. I don't mind farming leather for anyone all they have to do is ask and I will when I have the time too.

* Gear: I have 4 sets of gear One set is for dps and my dps in cat form is 3k. 2 Set is Tanking and my armor is 32k def is 415 3 set is Pvp and my 4 set is some healing gear I have got out of mostly kara when no else needed it.

* Resist Gear: Currently I only a Arcane cloak and resist to all cloak

* End-game raiding familiarity: Pre-TBC) MC /BWL/ and what you've been running in TBC Kara as raid leader and MT have also run Mag/Gruul/frist 2 bosses in SSC /loot reaver in TK/to many heroics to count or want to try

* Guild history - started 3 years ago in acolytes moved to legacy pre-bc/pre it imploding and becoming thresthold moved from there to Tp took a 6 month brake and came back to Tp when we started playing again from there we went to acolytes and to obsuccured and back home to acolytes

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play every night around 5 30 sever some times sooner and on till about 9 or 10 sever. On weekends I am on a little bit more and I am on trought the week in the mornings some of the time, When the kids are napping

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: James starwynd and starze and why I like to join? old friends

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real life name is Erica. I live in in Canada Ont.(Delta a small town)With my 2 kids Kathleen 3 and Xavier almost 2 and my hunsband Tony aka Titath we have been together for 11years in July been married for 5 years July 5th.

On a side note I do have a 70 Restor Shammy (Thora) JC and Mining Her healing is 1700 plus and I also have a 70 Warlock Sl/SL she is trailor and enchanter and have a shadow priest on the away up she is only 57 but has 375 alc.
Back to top Go down
Fellwing

PostSubject: Re: Fellwing Feral Druid   Fellwing Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Armory link -
Back to top Go down
Fellwing
Guild Member
Fellwing

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Fellwing Feral Druid   Fellwing Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:48 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Fellwing

Sorry I could not get armry link to work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fellwing1

PostSubject: Re: Fellwing Feral Druid   Fellwing Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Accepted for being Canadian! WOOT FOR ONTARIO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellwing Feral Druid   Fellwing Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fellwing Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1