Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thurrina, 70 Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worshipmee
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Thurrina, 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Thurrina, 70 Druid   Thurrina, 70 Druid Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 pm

* Character name - Thurrina

* Class, Race - 70 NE Druid

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Thurrina

* Talent spec: 0/11/50 Resto - I just recent respecced to resto and I am still a fresh 70 so my gear is pretty weak at the moment (+849 healing)

* Professions - 343 Jewelcrafting / 375 Mining. I took these professions mainly to make money, it was my first character on this server and I like to work my way up without asking for help from people unless I have no other choice.

* Gear: I'll be perfectly honestly with you my gear is horrible like I mentioned though it's a fresh 70 and no im not a noob I have a 70 mage on another server that I've decked out if you want you can check me out on the armory character name is Worshipmee. So right now im leaning towards grinding massive honor while grinding isntances and rep as much as I can so I can accumulate a good set of epics that I can than do heroics and obtain the badges I need for better PvE gear.

* Resist Gear: I have zero resist gear on this character unfortunately.

* End-game raiding familiarity: My End game experience would be Gruul's, Magtheridon, SSC, ZA (usually 3-4 chest runs ftw) first 2 bosses of Hyjal. I see myself as a good player in all my first attempts in these raids I followed directions precisely and did my job as uber dps.

* Guild history - I have no real guild history there's only been 1 guild that I've joined while leveling 70 and it's called Mark of the Forgotten there's a few nice people in there but sadly that guild is far from any real progression. I will leave it at that I dont enjoy badmouthing guilds.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play basically everyday and Im usually on around after 2 server time til like very late at night depending if I have to wake up early for work the next day. If you havent noticed I play alot sometimes so much that I have to take like a day or 2 break lol.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join?: I heard about Outlaw Knights through my RL friend Hildetand and through his friend Onideus I was informed how I would go about applying to the guild. My friend says nothing but good things about the guild and I hope to be a part of it.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is Antonio ironically the same name as my best friend Hildetand lol. I like to play basketball,handball, hangout with my friends, drink, and have a good time. I live in Brooklyn, New York since I was pretty much born. What you will love about me is that I pick things up fast, I now how to follow strategies and directions sometimes I even make better strats =P I'm a team player, I'm not a loot whore I feel the better geared we all are as a whole will help us progress much faster and efficiently to obtain even better gear (as long as I get my 1 epic per run minimum j/k Wink ) I've done alot of raiding so most likely you wont have to explain to me in details every encounter. The only new thing to me is healing but to be honest resto druid's are just easy mode. With my crap gear I have healed for groups that never thought I would be good enough based on my gear. I hope to hear from you guys soon and give me the oppurtunity to be a part of an awesome guild and be that 1 healer you needed to fill last spot for a raid =)

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Thurrina, 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurrina, 70 Druid   Thurrina, 70 Druid Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 pm

he's a compleate and utter noob, if hes in im out....jk
he's a chill guy and with the gear will make a great addition to the guild, hit me& bandis up tonight after the raid.
Back to top Go down

Thurrina, 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurrina, 70 Druid   Thurrina, 70 Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 am

Hey there. I return from my amazing week get away from these noobs saturday night. i would like to talk then if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thurrina, 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurrina, 70 Druid   Thurrina, 70 Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thurrina, 70 Druid
Page 1 of 1