Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Systm Feral Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Systm

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:37 pm

* Character name - Systm

* Class, Race - Druid, Night Elf

* Armory link -
[i am thinking of switching here from wildhammer]

* Talent spec: 0/49/12 - I am using this talent spec because i get everything to help me mainly in tanking, and in dps as secondary points. I go for everything that can help me gain threat, and keep my stats at the best they can be. I go for tanking points first because it is rare for me to be able to flat out dps in a raid, and feral tank /dps is a lot more useful than a feral that refuses to do one or the other.

* Professions - Engineering [363], Mining [375]

* Gear: My armory will show me wearing my tanking gear which is my main role in raids. [OT / dps]. Although i can MT on some fights, i find that it is more often than not that i will be Off Tanking or DPSing a boss fight. Seeing as feral druids can take a crushing blow, its somewhat rare to not see a paladin or warrior being the MT. Seeing that i do stack some agility sockets is because i find it more useful to have a good amount of avoidance, considering that i am capped on armor for lvl 70 mobs, i still have a good amount of mitigation. The only thing i would lack is a high amount of health to soak damage from hateful strikes.

* Resist Gear: I am working on a nature resist set for hydross.

* End-game raiding familiarity - I have done everything up to vashj in ssc, and al'ar in tk [ including vr and solarion]

* Guild history - vengeance is the only one still alive, but its on wildhammer.

* How often you play and what times/days you play. - Im online pretty much every day all day, except on some tusdays at 7:00 server.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. - I was looking on wow jutsu and saw bonechewer server was pretty good, so i decided to look at the progression forum. I saw that Outlaw Knights was pretty far along in progression, and i wanted to see if i would have a chance in some guilds on this server. Outlaw knights seemed to be pretty polite, and provided the most information about the guild.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. - Im grayson from california
Back to top Go down
systm

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:40 pm

my armory link didnt show up
Back to top Go down

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Its okay it usually never does on these forums. However we got your name so we can look it up. Honestly this is a simple app and its awesome, you gave so much info in a shorter app then most and showed you already know your class very well. I'm extremely interested and will be going over with officers about the transfer and will get back to you. Check back incase your invited to an interview.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:47 am

I like it no where near as long as mine, but just as filling to the mind. A few questions.

1) Where in cali?
1a) Depending on location, would you be willing to kill a few people for me in exchange for getting into the guild?

2) Why eng?

3) Whats motivating you to transfer? (Please select a sub answer and provide detailed information)
3a) Your guild dosn't seem that far behind is it just frustration with lack of progression?
3b) Difficulty in progression?
3c) Guild fall out?
3d) Change of their raiding schedules making it no longer viable with yours?
3e) Other?

4) Do you think I'm...
A) An Asshole
B) Curiously inquisitive
C) Protectively curious
D) Suffering from OCD
E) Slightly Crazy
F) Insomniac
G) All of the above... Sad

5) Think I'm a Asshole yet?

6) What about now?

7)Or Now?
Back to top Go down
systm

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:19 am

1) Where in cali?
near sacramento

1a) Depending on location, would you be willing to kill a few people for me in exchange for getting into the guild?
im nice! i dont kill!! unless ingame, internet monst

2) Why eng?
I used to be very one sided about feral, and thought they were the best melee dps ever, and i got the goggles, but then i noticed the mote extractor, which has been making me money since i got it Very Happy

3) Whats motivating you to transfer? (Please select a sub answer and provide detailed information)
3e) Other?
Wildhammer is kinda dead, not many guilds that are doing the content i want to do, and really not that many guilds at all... only starter kara guilds, and sunwell guilds... nothing in the middle... making it almost impossible for me to progress. Also the last guild i was in was the last guild still in the middle content, and they were assholes and would give me very little raid time.

4) Do you think I'm...
B) Curiously inquisitive
C) Protectively curious
E) Slightly Crazy
lol, takes one to know one Razz

5) Think I'm a Asshole yet?
nope, but if you are, thats fine with me Razz

6) What about now?
naah dude, your not.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:28 am

you get a 5/7, the missing correct answers were 4=G , and 7= idk, maybe, no, yes any one would have done
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Oni... phil says ur dum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Systm Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Systm Feral Druid   Systm Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Systm Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1